Direct Billing for Massage Therapy and Acupuncture Services
Direct billing for Massage Therapy and Acupuncture services is available to most clients who are insured by the following insurance providers:
If you would like to take advantage of our direct billing services, please arrive 15 minutes early so that we can help you complete the necessary forms to allow us to submit on your behalf. Then, while you receive your treatment, your claim will be processed by us and the terms of payment will be confirmed so that you can then book your next appointment accordingly.
Here is what you need to bring:
- The name of your Extended Healthcare Insurance provider
- Your benefit card (or your ID and policy numbers)
- Your relationship to the Policyholder (insured member, spouse, child, full-time student)
- If you are not the insured member, please provide the name and birth date of the policyholder
- If you have Secondary Coverage from a spouse or parent have the secondary policy number and your ID number as well as the insured member’s name and birth date
- A doctor’s prescription if your insurance provider requires a doctor’s referral for Massage Therapy claims
Every Extended Healthcare Benefit Plan is unique. Certain policies including group policies may not allow for direct billing and require the patient to submit each statement themselves. We encourage all our patients to call and check with their Extended Healthcare Provides to ensure that they are eligible for direct billing.